We offer Practice Administration resources to handle internal admin duties for your business
You will have direct contact with the Administrator via voice or video call and email. You will also be assigned an Account Manager who will attend monthly Service Meetings to ensure your expectations are being met.
Practice Administrators can be engaged on a part time or full time basis.
New Client Management
- Creating Proposals
- Sending & Tracking Proposals
- Adding new clients to your internal CRM systems
- Creating new jobs and tasks
- Managing and assigning jobs
- Sending reports for E-signatures and related follow-ups
- Reviewing incoming correspondence
- Arranging documents into folders
- Assigning documents to respective jobs
ATO Related Tasks
- Filing various forms
- Lodging activity statements and Tax Returns
- Downloading and Sending NOA, BAS etc
- Managing all types of entities on the ASIC portal.
- New company formations, trust deeds and other company secretarial tasks .
Invoicing & Debtors Management
- Preparing draft invoices for approval
- Sending out invoices to clients
- Tracking invoices
- Chasing debtors
- R&D for Practice tools & implementation
- Designing and documenting internal procedures & processes