Our facilities adhere to various applicable global security, health and safety standards. In addition, we have the ability to scale up rapidly depending on project requirements. Our secure delivery centres are equipped with the latest technology, infrastructure and dedicated technical staff to ensure our working environment has complete reliability and security for our clients’ data.
Members of our group of companies are ISO 27001-certified. This means key parts of our offices and systems that handle data are on par with international best practice for information security management. We have both physical and non-physical controls to ensure our company and client data is not compromised. Our back-office staff overseas are trained on security protocols and we continuously run educational sessions to keep abreast of various threats within our industry. We do not use third party contractors to complete any work.
Physical Controls at our offices
We have implemented the following security measures at our physical locations:
- Biometric scanners to enter our offices.
- Only authorised personnel are allowed to enter our offices and data processing centre.
- Physical documents, books and other devices are prohibited in our data processing centre.
- Our offices are monitored by CCTV.
- Our staff do not permanently save and store data on their PC, but instead on our secure servers (see below).
- CD Rom and other drives (USB) are disabled on all systems.
- Our staff do not use physical/removable drives (such as external hard drives).
- Printers and scanners are not available to staff within the data processing centre.
- Staff are required to keep personal belongings (including: bags, books or mobile devices) in secure lockers provided outside the mainour data processing centre.
Non-Physical Controls on our Servers
We have implemented the following security measures on our servers:
- We are ISO 27001 ISMS certified.
- We use technologies & platforms like Google, Amazon, UiPath, and Acronis, who may have clusters of servers across the world and may also collect and hold your personal information overseas across a large multiple of countries. We cannot be held liable for any third party breaches on these remote servers. We will endeavour to use 2-step authentication services where possible when using cloud-based services.
- All our delivery centres are equipped with NextGEN Firewall, which offers security measures including intrusion prevention, web filtering, zero-day protection, and sandboxing.
- All delivery centres have access to a minimum of two internet service providers, to ensure business continuity.
- All our endpoints and Servers benefit from antivirus software, which offers security measures including intrusion prevention and detection, anti-phishing, anti-malware, and firewall and browsing protection.
- All our servers are geofenced and can be accessed only from our delivery centres.
- All critical infrastructure including data is backed up regularly.
- Access to internal data is controlled and only legitimate users are given access via service requests and approvals.
- Our service providers and partners are engaged under strict non-disclosure agreements and service level agreements, to ensure adequate support.
- We execute restoration tests every quarter to ensure all backed up data can be restored successfully.
- We run business continuity and disaster recovery drills twice per year, to ensure there is no impact on our business operations in case of any disaster at any of our delivery centres.
- All our endpoints and servers are patched regularly and hardened to ensure security standards are maintained.
- We perform external vulnerability assessment and penetration testing for all our critical portals and websites, to ensure optimum security against any cyber threats.
- Internet activity is monitored and controlled within the server environment.
- Our staff are unable to access personal emails from the office and work emails are unable to send data outside the office.
- Our intranet, internal portals, software and sites have IP Authentication in place so that no one can access these records outside our office premises.
- Access to our internal software is password protected with strength measurement. Passwords are also required to be updated on a regular basis.
- Our security software is kept updated at all times.
- All PC’s within our organisation have an auto-lock feature to ensure PC’s are not kept unlocked.
- Wireless connections on personal devices are prohibited.
- We allow staff to work remotely from time to time. We make sure that staff exclusively work on the computer systems provided by the office and exclusively use the VPN when working and accessing our servers.
Servers and Support
Our servers are located in Australia and overseas, including in Singapore, UK, India and USA. Our service level agreement with our server provider ensures:
- A minimum of 99.00 % uptime.
- All servers are protected by a NextGen firewall, which provides a fully redundant stateful failover during an outage, to ensure the highest security and reliability.
- On-site and off-site continuous data protection services, to ensure our data is protected 24/7.
- 24/7 support from our server provider.
Training and Education
- All staff must sign a confidentiality agreement and comply with our security protocol relating to data, client information and business insights.
- All staff have a duty to report any breach immediately so the appropriate action can be taken.
- All staff must not share information outside the organisation. If the information is shared within our team, it must only be in reference to completing the work.
- We deliver a Cyber Security Awareness Program via email to all our employees.
- We conduct yearly Cyber Law Sessions for all our employees.
- All our employees undergo yearly ISO 27001 ISMS training, followed by an exam.
We believe we have taken strict measures to ensure maximum security and protection of both our company and clients’ data. If you have any questions regarding our risk parameters, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than happy to discuss.
Note – Existing clients where Statement of Work (SOW) was signed before 15th June 2023, please contact us using the details above to request a copy of our existing security policy.